1. The 17 Equations That Changed The World – http://read.bi/IcBDdl
An excellent distillation of world famous equations. I have heard a few and understood a very few, several are new
2. Are Bubbles Caused by Psychological Problems? – http://bit.ly/18kRAbS
Rober Shiller’s words on how economic bubbles can be compared to psychological malfunction.
3. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Ramesh Damani & Raamdeo Agrawal’s Investment Tips & Techniques – http://bit.ly/1cFZfRb
A nice article on words of wisdom from India’s greatest investing minds.
4. How Position Sizing Based on Probability of Returns Can Save Your Portfolio – http://bit.ly/1fhljGE
Jae Jun of OSV writes about the role of probability in position sizing from the wisdom of Vitaliy Katsenelson
1. Changing face of Rural India – http://bit.ly/Hck5Op
A short and simple article and an excellent infographic on how Rural India is emerging and taking part in wider economy. Gives some insights on where growth is and could be in future, and accordingly identify sectors and stocks for further analysis.
2. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s bullish bets – http://bit.ly/1bgvo0Z
An article from Economic Times that captures Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s latest investments in Indian markets. May give some clues for us to pick some stocks for further analysis.
3. 20 years of Coca-Cola: A roller-coaster journey in India – http://bit.ly/1dnnZSp
An excellent article that captures Coca-Cola’s journey in India for the past 2 decades. A nice read.
1. As we know, Buffett has invested in very diversified set of businesses. But, he talks about investing in businesses that one understands well. So he finds something that is a common characteristic in all his investments. Daniel Sparks talks about this one important thing Buffett’s holdings have in common. – http://bit.ly/19NBdGc
2. Warren Buffett has always talked about missing the opportunity of investing in Walmart. Somehow he had delayed the investment in this company until 2005. With which business does he compare any new investment and why – http://bit.ly/14zYpqm
3. Interesting Interview with Rakesh Jhunjhunwala in ET Now channel, where he talks about the current market condition and how it is an opportunity to pick great businesses at lower valuations, and his views on few sectors – http://bit.ly/16C81yQ
4. What is so great about Charlie Munger? A nice collection of Charlie Munger and few Professional and Personal information and also his best quotes and endorsements – http://b.qr.ae/18fKEdD