1. The best advice I ever got – Warren Buffett & Charlie Munger – http://cnnmon.ie/16oWenT
A snippett on best advice Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger got from each other – Investments, Business, Temprament, and Learning
2. A Dozen Investors Talk about the Folly of Macroeconomic Forecasting and the Importance on Focusing on Valuation/Margin of Safety TODAY – http://bit.ly/1fcuCow
Tren Griffin on – Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Howard Marks, Michael Price, Sir John Templeton, Walter Schloss, Bill Ruane, Barry Rithholtz, and James Montier words on Macroeconomics and forecasts
3. Mental Model: Warren Buffett on Mr. Market – http://bit.ly/17H5F31
Warren Buffett’s explanation on Mr.Market in his 1987 letters to shareholders
1. A Dozen Things I’ve Learned from Bill Ruane about Investing – http://bit.ly/GHte1N
Tren Griffin on Bill Ruane who was recommended by Warren Buffett to his partners when he closed down his partnership in late 60s.
2. John Maynard Keynes — Value Investor Extraordinaire – http://bit.ly/1aeAudr
A short and nice article on the great British Economist. About him, and his transition into value investing. Seems to be like Ben Graham style and giving more importance to knowing the business and management.
3. Understanding the Neglected Firm Effect – http://bit.ly/1fs3mn2
This is the introductory article by Sanjoy Bhattacharya in Forbes India on finding good investments in Neglected Firms. Tells us clearly on the ground work and what are neglected firms.
4. How To Identify Neglected Stocks – http://bit.ly/GGVTDK
This is the second article by Sanjoy Bhattacharya in Forbes India on finding good investments in Neglected Firms. Tells us the signs of neglected firms and how to value them. Final article is yet to come out in next Forbes India Issue.