As stock market investors we always want to have the best source of information for our analysis before investing in a company. But, most of the early stage investors do not know where to get this information.
I have given below the sources information that I use to analyse stocks. All of these are free to use.
– Company website – Annual and Quarterly Reports, Analyst calls and presentations
– Company related documents and announcements and news information from Stock exchanges
– Company related documents and announcements and news information from SEBI and other Regulator websites
– Moneycontrol.com – has data for past 10 years
– Equity Master screener – http://bit.ly/Q8Da5m
– Money works for me – http://www.moneyworks4me.com/
– Value picker screener – http://www.valuepickr.com/
– Dalal street – has as good screener – http://www.screener.in/
Though there are various other sources of information, I use the above ones regularly.
Please do share the information sources that you use regularly for the benefit of our readers.